Revision as of 10:24, 16 September 2016 by Steve
The documentation for ARLO is fragmented across many tools. Most of the end-user oriented documentation is within this wiki, while developer documentation will span many different locations.
Docs for the Programmers
- Both Git and SVN are used for code repositories. SVN mirrors the production code, while Git is used for TonyB's development (eventually, we'll complete a transition to Git).
- Bitbucket and JIRA are now used for the main development code repository / Bugtracker. Contact TonyB for access.
- Doxygen generated documentation from source files
- Doxygen Docs
- manually generated from files from doxy.conf in the Diana project
- Database Schema Browser
- Database Schema by SchemaSpy
- Manually generated, script in Apache DocRoot (make_doc.sh)
Docs for the Users